A rare initial offering of vacant acreage in Old Eagle Heights
We are privileged to offer you a piece of the beautiful “Rosewood Park” positioned in an up-market Mountain location as one of four lots in this private estate. Locals have been watching this property for several years and now is your chance to check it out. Discover the enormous, level building envelope with the attractive, softly undulating and established park-like surrounds. This property definitely has a unique, very friendly, private feel.
This land is reputed to contain one of only two privately owned areas of virgin rainforest left on the Mountain, providing a natural sanctuary for flora and fauna including a huge variety of birdlife. It also includes a reported to be 2000 year old tree, a glow-worm grotto and a summer creek. The presentation is impressive: tidily maintained lawns and well-established trees; this is a private park.
– Level land
– Perfect north to east orientation
– Filtered coastal views from the 2,500 m2 building envelope
– Positive building covenants to maintain standards & values
– Bore water available for domestic use
– Adjoining Palm Grove National Park
– A few minutes’ walk to Eagle Heights shopping village and the cafes of Gallery Walk
– Handy to all Mountain shops, schools, recreational, medical and professional services
– 20 minutes’ drive to the M1 at Oxenford, 50 minutes to Gold Coast airport and 60 minutes to Brisbane airport
Nearly 8 acres in old Eagle Heights. Unbelievable! This is a unique property that offers something special. We invite you to allow us to arrange an introductory tour.
Exclusively listed by Professionals Kendall Real Estate
For further assistance with your enquiry please contact David Major on 0412 726 507 or our office on 07 5545 5000.
Full details and photos: http://www.professionalstamborinemountain.com.au/real-estate/property/807754/