MLS #1170438 #OPENHOUSE #NEWLISTING
1529-240th Pl SW Bothell, WA
We are selling my parents house.
Builders, makers, mechanics, collectors, recreationists, athletes, you finally have a home for your big toys, tools. You can also build a shop. You can build an 800 square foot accessory dwelling unit.
Build a Mother in law. How about Airbnb? Perhaps your office. Turn into an Artist’s studio, Photography dark room, or Yoga studio. Imagine setting up a pottery studio, or installing a forge for making custom knives. The options are unlimited.
Store your mobile home, car collection, motorcycles, kayaks, business inventory, anything you can imagine.
• Open floor plan.
• Large new cedar deck.
• 2 fireplaces.
• Formal and informal dining.
New flooring and paint.
• Spacious living /dining room (15’x30′).
• Downstairs bonus room (15’x 30′) with a wet bar – great for a home theater, drum-set, band practice, pool table, ping pong, bean bag Chairs, media center, dance floor, games galore.
• Office, studio, or exercise room 12.5′ x 17.5′
• Large storage room, craft station or wine cellar.
• Host 50-100 people.
• Recreation Field – Perfect for volleyball, badminton, other sports, outdoor campout, or overflow parking
• Sport Court – Set up for pickle-ball or badminton – comfortable bleacher seating for spectators
• Basketball Hoop – Game of horse, bump or scrimmage.
• Nature Walk – Take a walk behind the creek and discover nature in your private sanctuary.
• Campfire Corner – Make smores around the campfire, sing songs & host an open mic night.
• Japanese Garden -Enjoy the terraced garden with pagodas.
• Bamboo Lot – Overflow parking and bamboo plants.
• Great Lawn – Croquet, lawn darts, corn-hole, you name it, you have the space!
• Lily Pond – add goldfish or koi and more water =).
• Shady Glen – on the hot days, have a picnic in the shade or do your work on your laptop in nature.
• Orchard – Japanese Pear Tree – yes, those juicy, crunchy expensive ones and an apple tree.
• Pea Patch – grow your own food, start a community pea patch.
• Good Luck Garden – throw a penny into the bird bath for good luck.
• Future Mother in Law – space to build an 800sq dwelling. Buyer to verify. You can use it for Air-BNB, Friends, Relatives, yoga studio, photography, builder/mechanic shop.
• 3 Car Attached Garage spaces, massive storage including storage in the rafters.
• 220 Volt power in the Garage – plug in your electric car.
• 5 vehicle Carport, RV Parking, Boats, Buses, Trailers, Motorcycles.
• Covered Storage on the outside of the garage – for ladders, bikes, kayaks, crab pots, tents, gear
• Shed – extra tools
• Gazebo – Store your riding lawn mower, edger, landscaping equipment
• Ready to build 800sf accessory dwelling unit, buyer to verify.
• Property has potential to be subdivided into more lots. Buyer to verify.
• House is tucked away in the woods on a private drive w/4 houses
• Walk to 1 block to Lockwood Elementary and 2 blocks to Kenmore Junior High (Northshore School District)
• 2 miles from waterfront Log Boom Park where you can swim, boat, or kayak and access the Burke Gilman Bike Trail with your bike.
• .7 miles from Forsgren Park, play equipment, soccer and baseball field.
• 2 miles in all directions to all the shopping and services you could want.
• 3 routes to access major highways and easy to get to Microsoft.