1849 Sundance Drive
Contact Cory Dudley for more information.
The Winning Team Real Estate Group @ Old Town Real Estate Co.
Exclusively Marketed By: Old Town Real Estate Co.
1849 Sundance Drive
Longmont, CO 80504
Offering Price: $
3 Car Garage
9,856 sqft lot / .23 acre
* Beautifully Elegant Custom Jagger Built Home
* Design and Function Dressed in High End Finishes
* Chefs Kitchen with 8 Burner Stainless Range & Double Ovens
* Cherry wood paneled Study could become a 6th Bedroom
* Beautiful fenced Patio area for pets and redwood Pergola for entertaining.
* Beautiful Landscaping, Irrigated Gardens & Flagstone design
* Walking distance to: Private Community Pool & Club House, Jim Hamm Nature Preserve, Ute Creek Golf Course and Bike paths.
CUSTOM LUXURY BUILT HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER SUNDANCE NEIGHBORHOOD W/ PRIVATE COMMUNITY POOL AND SURROUNDED BY UTE CREEK GOLF COURSE AND JIMHAMM NATURE PRESERVE.
Custom Built with all the Extras:
This gorgeous and proud 2 Story Custom built Jagger home will draw you in with its elegance and strong sense of place. The exterior is design-made with just the right mix of plantings and trees that highlight the home’s strong curb appeal. The builder made sure to include all the extras like: A fully finished basement offering a well-appointed Home Theatre, Wet bar and Wine cellar. The entrance features a beautifully mastercrafted curved stair case and limestone tile entry. The chef’s kitchen has solid granite counters, an 8 burner gas top range and all the appliances are tastefully paneled in matching kitchen cabinetry. The private Master suite has back range views of the Rocky Mountains, 5 piece luxury bath with oversized soaking tub and walk-in closet. The main level living area has abundant light, Open and functional living design with travertine floors and a Cherry wood paneled Study or possible main level 6th bedroom.
Function Follows Form:
Design built by Jagger Builders with Open Concept Living first and foremost. The proximity of the heart of the home, the kitchen, in relation to the living area, Patio and dining room speak to evening conversations, holiday entertaining and busy lifestyle mornings.
A place for everyone:
The upper floor sleeps everyone in privacy with its well thought out design. High ceilings and large sun filled windows shine into large well designed rooms with large closets. The upper level hosts the laundry room making it convenient for everyone to help out. The elegant master suite is exactly that:.elegant and inviting. High vaulted ceilings plentiful sun light and a large walk-in closet. The bathroom is its own retreat with large soaking tub and five piece luxuries.
Outdoor Living Colorado Style:
This home features Colorado style outdoor living areas. Mornings can begin with coffee in hand sitting on the East-facing front porch. Reading the morning paper and greeting neighbors as they get in their morning walk. Comfortably unwind while sitting on the West-facing Flagstone patio featuring a redwood pergola and surrounded by mature landscape design elements providing shade, privacy and protection. Perfect for parties, barbeques and summer get-to-together’ s with friends. The South facing driveway is ideal for grandkids to play in the large private driveway on their bikes and scooters.
* Chefs Kitchen
* Solid Granite Countertops w/ 8 burner Stainless Gas Range
* Double Ovens and Cherry paneled appliances.
* Modern and Open Functional Design
* Bathed in natural Light
Architecturally interesting and dressed in beautiful natural
* Beautiful Gas Fireplace
* Built in cabinetry
* Travertine Floors
* Redwood Pergola
* Elegant Spiral Staircase
* Hand Troweled Textured Walls
* Energy Efficient Forced Air with Central AC
* Whole House Fan
* Built-in cabinetry and Cherry paneling in the Home Study
* Over-sized 3 car Garage
* Upper level Jack & Jill bath
Buyer to verify schools, measurements, utilities, zoning and disclosures.
Welcome to our luxury Sundance Community:
* Private neighborhood Pool and Club House
* Ute Creek Golf Course
* Jim Hamm Nature Preserve
* Union Lake Reservoir
* Near NEW UC Health P Longs Peak Hospital
* Easy Access to I-25
* Downtown Longmont (restaurants, Cafes) 8 minutes away
* Rocky Mountain National Park only 40 minutes away
* Boulder only 18 minutes away
* DIA only 45 minutes away