In this webinar, participants will learn about Red River College’s new large building airtightness training program that will be delivered by its Building Envelope Technology Access Centre.
This unique training opportunity will include the actual testing of a building with analysis and interpretation of results. The learning outcomes of the training will include:
• Understanding the basic building science requirements for air barriers and airtightness
• How whole building airtightness testing (WBAT) helps with energy and durability
• The application of Codes, Standards and test protocols relating to WBAT
• Understanding how to operate multi-fan test equipment
• How to collect the data and calculate the results
Final Report: An Investigation of Airtightness in Manitoba’s Commercial Building Sector: http://blogs.rrc.ca/betac/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/MB-Hydro-Air-Leakage.pdf