Portland BEC Symposium and The Industry Forum – two great events, one great day! Portland BEC is THE event for those who are focused on the building envelope. The Industry Forum, attended by hundreds of designers, engineers, contractors, product representatives and project owners, provides the design and construction community an annual informative and stimulating look at what’s new and innovative in the industry.
6×10 Presentations (6 presenters @ 10 minutes each):
– Cody Tucker, B.Arch Candidate, UO Portland, Sustainable Consumption and Trash
– Travis Bell, AIA, Professor – Portland State University
– Josh Partee, Architectural Photographer
– Matthew Rusnac, M.Arch Candidate, PSU, Dwelling and Wanderlust: Architecture as a Vessel for Human Stories
– Shawn Small, Owner/Engineer, Ruckus Composites
– Jean-Pierre Veillet, Chief, Siteworks Design Build